Universal Orlando is bringing holiday cheer in a new way with the all-new “Universal’s Holiday Tour,” a specially guided tour filled with exclusive access to holiday experiences across the theme parks.
On select dates staring November 22 through January 3, 2021, the tour will allow guests to experience:
- Enjoy priority access to Universal’s Holiday Experience Featuring Macy’s Balloons, where they can get up-close with larger-than-life parade balloons and stunning floats inspired by everything from iconic holiday staples to characters from popular animated films – and enjoy a special appearance by Santa Claus
- Embark on a tour of the first-ever Holiday Tribute Store, featuring four incredibly-themed rooms – including one inspired by The Grinch – stocked with a variety of new merchandise
- Meet and greet The Grinch at Circus McGurkus Cafe Stoo-pendous in Seuss Landing, where they can encounter the mean, green one himself and enjoy a delicious Hot Cocoa Bar
- Cap off the evening in The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Hogsmeade at Islands of Adventure with an exclusive showing of “The Magic of Christmas at Hogwarts Castle” – a stunning projection of holiday spirit and Christmas moments inspired by the beloved “Harry Potter” stories
- And, guests will also receive a special, themed gift during the tour to commemorate their experience
The tour is priced at $59.99 (plus tax) and separate theme park admission with a 2-Park 1-Day Park-to-Park ticket is required. Universal Orlando passholders receive a special discount on the tour with pricing starting at $49.99 (plus tax) per ticket, per passholder. Passholders can book and take advantage of their discount through the VIP Call Center and in-park at the UOAP Lounge.
More information is available at www.universalorlando.com/HolidayTour.
Adriana Chavez is the editor for Vacancy. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org