Revolve has announced the launch of REVOLVE University, a virtual experience created to inspire REVOLVE’s community of customers, influencers, partners, and fans through meaningful discussions taking place from September 21-27.
As a leading retailer and lifestyle brand, REVOLVE continues to deeply connect with its customers and community through innovative and engaging marketing experiences. REVOLVE’s latest activation, REVOLVE U, brings a week-long curation of career, health, and wellness-focused content featuring entrepreneurs and changemakers through keynotes and panels. Streaming across REVOLVE’s social media channels, speakers will share their personal stories, tips, and life hacks covering categories including entrepreneurship, career building, social media strategy, mental health, beauty, and motherhood.
Keynote speakers and panelists will include:
- Nicole Richie, Actress, Entrepreneur and Creative Director of House of Harlow 1960
- Miranda Kerr, Founder & CEO of KORA Organics
- Shay Mitchell, Founder & Chief Brand Officer of BÉIS, Co-Founder & Chief Brand Officer of Onda
- Lindsay Peoples Wagner, Editor in Chief of Teen Vogue & Co-Founder of the Black in Fashion Council
- Camila Coelho, Fashion & Beauty Entrepreneur
- Aimee Song, Influencer & Founder of Song of Style
- Bretman Rock, Digital Celebrity
- Chris Appleton, Celebrity Hair Stylist & Global Creative Director of Color WOW
- Marianna Hewitt, Co-Founder of Summer Fridays & Influencer
- Rachel Lindsay, Media Personality & Attorney
- Michael Costello, Fashion Designer
- LaQuan Smith, Fashion Designer
“As a company that prides itself on its deep connection with our customer, we wanted to continue providing them with aspirational content while evolving their overall experience with us,” says Michael Mente, REVOLVE Co-Founder & Co-CEO. “Although we would have loved to bring REVOLVE U to life with a huge in-person conference, we are excited to see the impact that it has virtually.”
Continuing to inspire customers in new ways while giving back to the community, REVOLVE, and nonprofit Step Up have partnered to bring further impact to the REVOLVE U event. Step Up is an organization that supports girls of color living or going to school in underserved communities as they develop the skills, relationships, and access needed to graduate high school confident, college-bound, career-focused, and ready to join the next generation of women leaders. REVOLVE will be donating $25,000 to the organization that will directly support Step Up’s Class of 2020 with a gift of a Step Up annual membership, helping their graduates gain access to a diverse network of mentors. In addition, REVOLVE Co-Founder & Co-CEO Michael Mente and Chief Brand Officer Raissa Gerona will be mentoring and providing some of the graduates with insight on breaking into the fashion industry and advice on how to build a brand.
“We have generally been known for our party and travel-focused lifestyle so it was important for us to show a different side of the brand,” says Raissa Gerona, REVOLVE Chief Brand Officer. “With REVOLVE U, we set out to offer a different type of inspiration than our customer is used to. This new initiative is inspired by our global network of influencers, the hundreds of brands we carry that are owned and operated by entrepreneurs, and lastly, by Michael and Mike who started REVOLVE out of their own apartment 17 years ago.”