Premios Juventud has added more Latin music superstars to its performance lineup. Headlined by today’s hottest artist, the recently announced talent also includes Latin music’s rising stars. Premios Juventud will air live from the Watsco Center in Miami on Thursday, July 22, starting with “PJ Takeover” at 7 p.m. ET on Univision.
The artists joining the show are:
- Chimbala, Justin Quiles, and Zion & Lennox: The reggaeton superstars will perform for the first time on TV their globally acclaimed collaboration “Loco.” Justin Quiles and Zion & Lennox have one nomination.
- El Alfa and Nino Freestyle: Will join reggaeton heavyweight Farruko, previously announced, on stage to perform their hit collaboration “No Hago Coro” and the popular song “Si Es Trucho Es Trucho.” El Alfa has one nomination and Farruko has five.
- KAROL G: The female global superstar returns to PJ as one of the most nominated artists of the night to perform for the first time on TV “200 Copas” from her highly successful and recently launched album KG0516. Karol G has 12 nominations.
- Sebastián Yatra: The Latin sensation and the mega-popular Myke Towers, confirmed in a previous announcement, will perform their hit summer song “Pareja del Año” for the first time on TV. Sebastián Yatra has two nominations and Myke Towers has nine.
- Tainy and Yandel: The reggaeton icons will do the world premiere of their hit collaboration “Deja Vu.” Tainy has three nominations and Yandel one.
- Tommy Torres: The popular singer-songwriter will delight the fans with a world premiere from his upcoming production.
They will join the previously announced performers including Angela Aguilar, Chino y Nacho, Farruko, Fran Rozzano, Grupo Firme, Guaynaa, Jay Wheeler, Kali Uchis, Leonardo Aguilar, Los Ángeles Azules, Lunay, Marca MP, Myke Towers, Natti Natasha, Paloma Mami, Pepe Aguilar, Ricky Martin, Tini, and Yeison Jimenez.
Adriana Chavez is the editor for Vacancy. Email: email@example.com