The GRAMMY Museum has announced the next round of new and never-before-released digital content, including previously announced Spotlight Saturdays series featuring up-and-coming artists. The Museum’s Public Programs digital series features new intimate sit-down interviews with artists and musicians recorded via digital conferencing.
New digital programming will continue to be released each month even after the GRAMMY Museum reopens to the public on Friday, May 21. Content is available at www.grammymuseum.org and watch.grammymuseum.org.
- 6/3 – MK xyz
- 6/3 – Brandi Carlile
- 6/3 – Melissa Etheridge in partnership with Iron Mountain Entertainment Services
- 6/15 – GRAMMY Museum x Ally Coalition present “Red, Hot + Free” program with additional education programs taking place throughout the day for middle and high school students
- 6/24 – Jake Wesley Rogers
- 6/24 – Personal Identity and the Art of Songwriting panel with Kat Cunning, Shea Diamond, Carlie Hanson, Tangina Stone, moderated by Alexis Fish
New Programs to be released this month
Thurs, June 3
- The Happy Fits
- Barry Mann
- Permanent Damage: Memoirs of an Outrageous Girl – Featuring author Lyndsey Parker, Alice Cooper, Arrow De Wilde, Pamela Des Barres, moderated by Lina Lecaro
Thurs, June 17
Spotlight Saturdays Series Takeover By PEG Records
Moderated by Monét X Change
- 6/5 – Alaska
- 6/12 – Brandon Stansell
- 6/19 – Jujubee
- 6/26 – Peppermint
Grammy Museum’s Summer Session
- The GRAMMY Museum’s Summer Session program is a five-day non-residential songwriting workshop for students who are currently enrolled in high school. The program provides valuable resources to help build a solid foundation in songwriting. Additionally, instruction places a focus on skills that are beneficial in workforce development across many careers in, and out of music.
- The program will be virtual again this summer due to COVID19. We want to ensure the safety of each student that participates.
- GRAMMY Museum Summer Session will take place:
- Session One: Tuesday, June 15 – Saturday, June 19, 2021
- Session Two: Tuesday, June 22 – Saturday, June 26, 2021
Adriana Chavez is the editor for Vacancy. Email: email@example.com